Chief Operating Officer
A Colorado native, Will is from a dedicated family who believes in hard work, leadership and civic involvement. The oldest of three siblings, Will has been honing his leadership skills from a young age. His early experience at Culver Military Academy paved the way for his leadership style and disciplined dedication to his pursuits.
Will selected Evolution Hospitality because he believes companies with a strong, active culture are the most successful. One of his favorite examples is New Belgium Brewing Company because they have demonstrated successful growth with thoughtful stewardship of associates, the brand and a laser focus on sustainability. Will also thinks New Belgium produces some of the most creative marketing today – as well as a great product.
Will and his wife Sarah are dedicated adventurers, whether it’s biking, hiking or traveling. Like most new transplants they are inspired by the abundance of lemon, avocado and orange trees that seem to be everywhere in Southern California. They are excited to be able to enjoy year-round, fresh farm-to-table fruit and vegetables, as well as growing their own. Will is a proud dad to three terrific daughters who challenge and inspire him to make the world a better place.
• Evolution Hospitality-Chief Operating Officer
SVP, Operations, 2015-2017
• Richfield Hospitality, 2014-2015-President
• Sceptre Hospitality Resources and Richfield Hospitality, 2012-2013-SVP Sales & Revenue Strategy
• Sceptre Hospitality Resources, 2011 - 2012- VP Revenue Management & eCommerce Solutions
• Sage Hospitality, 2005 - 2011- VP Revenue
• Marriott International, 1988 - 2005
- Area Director of Sales & Marketing & Hotel GM, Denver Southeast Market, 2001-2005
- Market Director of Field Sales, 2000-2001
- Area Director of Sales & Marketing, 1999-2000
- Various Sales, Marketing & Revenue Management Positions, 1988-1999