In the Span of a Year, Aimbridge Hospitality’s Growth in Full Service, Lifestyle, and Luxury & Resorts Verticals Accelerates
Leading hotel management company adds 47 properties to its Full Service, Lifestyle-Soft Brand & Independent, and Luxury & Resorts Verticals in 2021
Aimbridge Hospitality, a leading global hospitality company, has grown in the Full Service, Lifestyle-Soft Brand & Independent, and Luxury & Resorts verticals, adding a combined 47 properties in these verticals in 2021. As experts in these verticals, Aimbridge is finishing strong in what has been a challenging year for the industry, driving operating performance for hotels and strong outcomes for owners.
This accelerated vertical growth is indicative of the results Aimbridge has achieved during recovery. For the week ending October 30, 2021, Aimbridge realized year-over-year RevPAR gains in the Full Service-Group vertical of 227%; Lifestyle-Soft Brand & Independent vertical of 139%; and Luxury & Resorts vertical of 64%. Overall, the company continues to outperform the competition in all market segments with significant occupancy.
“Aimbridge’s momentum in the Full Service, Lifestyle, and Luxury & Resorts verticals is indicative of consistent performance that our teams deliver,” said Mike Deitemeyer, president and CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality. “We’re dedicated to our mission to be the best hotel operator, leveraging our strong industry partnerships, scale, and focused expertise in each operating vertical to provide exceptional value and outcomes for our hotel owners.”
Notable property additions this year include:
- JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot, Santa Monica, Calif., with 131 guestrooms
- JW Marriott Monterrey Valle, Mexico, newly opened in 2021 with 250 guestrooms
- Sheraton Grand Nashville, Tenn., with 482 guestrooms
- Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix, Ariz., with an award-winning 18-hole Troon Golf Course and 584 guestrooms
- Radisson Blu Resort & Residences Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, with 163 suites and six all-inclusive dining and bar outlets
- The Island by Hotel RL, Fort Walton Beach, Fla., with 329 oceanfront guestrooms
- Antrim 1844, a Historic Hotels of America in Maryland, with 40 guestrooms and award-winning dining
- Hotel 1000, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Seattle, Wash., with 120 guestrooms