September 10, 2015
Aimbridge Hospitality to acquire and manage Marriott Ohio portfolio
Aimbridge Hospitality announces it has been chosen to manage a portfolio of 11 Marriott Ohio hotels, owned by an affiliate of Aimbridge Hospitality and by investment funds managed by BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC.
This acquisition marks the first partnership between Aimbridge Hospitality and BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC.
Dave Johnson, President and CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality, is pleased to add these properties to Aimbridge Hospitality’s hotel management portfolio.
“The Marriott Ohio portfolio consists of many strong properties and we expect significant growth opportunity with these additions. We are excited for this first-time partnership with BlueMountain Capital and look forward to further transactions,” Johnson said.
With the addition of these 11 properties, Aimbridge Hospitality now manages 17 Marriott properties nationwide. Aimbridge Hospitality will manage the following hotels across Ohio:
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash: 4650 Cornell Rd., Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast: 9635 Waterstone Blvd., Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast: 9639 Waterstone Blvd., Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Airport Gahanna: 665 Taylor Rd., Gahanna
- TownePlace Suites Columbus Gahanna: 695 Taylor Rd., Gahanna
- TownePlace Suites Columbus Worthington: 7272 Huntington Park Dr., Columbus
- TownePlace Suites Findley: 2501 Tiffin Ave., Findlay
- Courtyard Cleveland Airport South: 7345 Engle Rd., Middleburg Heights
- TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport: 7325 Engle Rd., Middleburg Heights
- Courtyard Cleveland Westlake: 25050 Sperry Dr., Westlake
- TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake: 25052 Sperry Dr., Westlake