December 19, 2017
Aimbridge Hospitality Adds 13 Courtyard by Marriott Hotels to Management Portfolio
Aimbridge Hospitality, the largest independent hotel management company in the United States, announces it has been chosen to manage a portfolio of 13 Courtyard by Marriott properties owned by Canada-based Skyline Investments (“Skyline”).
The portfolio includes 13 Courtyard by Marriott locations across the U.S., including:
- Courtyard Birmingham Hoover, AL: 153 rooms
- Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights S., IL: 147 rooms
- Courtyard Chicago Deerfield, IL: 131 rooms
- Courtyard Dayton Mall Miamisburg, Ohio: 146 rooms
- Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral, FL: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Huntsville University Drive, AL: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Lexington North, KY: 146 rooms
- Courtyard Little Rock West, AR: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Manassas Battlefield Park Manassas, VA: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Oklahoma City Airport, OK: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Rockford, IL: 147 rooms
- Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, Ohio: 149 rooms
- Courtyard Tucson Airport, AZ: 149 rooms
“We are proud to have been chosen to manage this solid group of hotels,” said Dave Johnson, President and CEO of Aimbridge Hospitality. “We are honored to add more Courtyard hotels to the Aimbridge portfolio, and we are pleased to continue our partnership with Skyline.”
Skyline is a Toronto, Canada-based investment company incorporation since 1998, with assets totaling approximately $500 million. While based in Canada, their expansion into the United States has been quite notable because of their specialization in in real estate investments with a focus on hotels and resorts.
“We appreciate the immediate and thorough support from the Aimbridge team to assist in the underwriting and execution of this transaction,” said CEO of Skyline, Blake Lyon. “The management transition was done seamlessly and continues our partnership with Aimbridge. This transaction gives Skyline an extensive geographic presence within the United States to continue its growth strategy.”
With the addition of these 13 properties, Aimbridge Hospitality now manages 54 Courtyard properties nationwide.
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is the nation’s second largest independent hotel investment and management firm with a proven track record for delivering superior returns for its strategic partners in a variety of markets and economic cycles. Aimbridge provides management, asset management, development, renovation and consulting services. Based in Dallas, Texas and with development offices in Chicago, Dallas and Puerto Rico, Aimbridge currently owns and/or manages over 500 upscale, independent and branded hotels with nearly 70,000 rooms across the United States and the Caribbean, including such affiliations as Marriott, Hilton, Embassy Suites, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Aloft, Hyatt, Wyndham, Choice Hotels and the Phoenix Inn Suites chain of hotels. For more information on Aimbridge Hospitality, please visit www.aimbridgehospitality.com.// Go Back